Need a Repair?
0344 815 3737
Call our award winning customer care team for excellent service
- We have over 150 qualified technicians nationwide
- Our first-time fix rate is over 90%
- Only Genuine Manufacturer Parts will be fitted where required
- All parts fitted will come with a 3-month guarantee
- We will only charge you one Repair Fee even if we have to revisit
- Our Engineers carry parts on their van to avoid abortive calls
- We will call you on the morning of the visit to provide you with an AM or PM time slot
- We will complete a full Product Safety Check following the repair
- No one cares for your product like the manufacturer
For professional repairers
If you are a professional repair person and would like information regarding repair and maintenance included in Eco-design Directive 2009/125/EC (2021) and The Eco-design For Energy-Related Products Regulations 2021
Please email full details of your request to [email protected]. We will respond within 5 working days, as a responsible manufacturer we may request on occasion proof of professional membership.
Our Covid-19 Measures
As a responsible company we want to ensure both our customers and our service engineers are taking the correct precautions to ensure a safe environment for everyone:
Whilst we are booking your call we will ask you the following questions:
- Have you, or anyone else in your home, been in contact with anyone who has coronavirus? (If yes, we will ask you to call back in 2 weeks).
- Our engineers will have their own hand wash and towel – are you happy for them to wash their hands in your home before and after the repair has been carried out?
Our engineers are being extra vigilant and have been provided with the following items:
- Full face shield
- Face mask, which they will wear if requested by yourself
- Antibacterial wipes
- Hand sanitiser
- Rubber gloves
- They have their own hand towels to use when washing their hands.
- If you or anyone else in your home have coronavirus or have been in contact with anyone who has coronavirus since the call was booked.
- If you or anyone else in your home has been advised to self-isolate.
- Note: our engineers will not enter the premises of any household that has reported symptoms or are in self-isolation. They will call head office and request the office contact you to make alternative arrangements If the engineer can clean their hands before and after every repair.
- Engineers will keep contact with you to a minimum and will ask if you can occupy an alternative room whilst working in your home. Where this is not possible, you must maintain a 2-metre distance
- Engineers cannot accept refreshments from you.
Note: Customers with symptoms or in self-isolation will be asked to call back after 14 days once they are clear of any symptoms or have been tested to confirm no presence of the virus.
Following Government guidance, we will continue to take every precautionary to ensure our processes remain as clean and hygienic as possible to ensure a safe visit for you and our engineers.