Yoghurt & Berry Popsicles
2 min read
Sunny days call for popsicles. These creamy, fruity, and healthy lollies will certainly put a smile on everyone’s face – plus it’s a delicious way to use up any leftover yoghurt.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes (+7 Hours Freezing)
Cooking Time: N/A
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 cup Greek yoghurt
- Blend the blueberries and raspberries in a food processor at a high speed until it’s a smoothie-like consistency.
- To a large mixing bowl, add the yogurt and mix in the honey until it’s fully combined.
- Slowly pour in the berry liquid and very gently, mix together. If you want an ombré and swirly look then don’t mix fully.
- The mixture should be thick – try it and if you prefer it sweeter, mix in a bit more honey.
- Pour the mixture into your popsicle moulds then add wooden sticks into the centre.
- Freeze for 6-8 hours.
- When you want to eat them, run the moulds under warm water to easily remove on a hot day. Enjoy!