Grande Caramel Frappuccino
1 min read
Forget splashing out to get your caffeine fix and make your favourite summer beverage at home. Grande, creamy, sweet Caramel Frappuccinos with whipped cream and caramel sauce coming right up!
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: N/A
- 2 cups of ice
- 1 cup of strong, brewed coffee (chilled)
- 1 cup semi-skimmed milk
- ⅓ cup caramel sauce, plus 2 tbsp for drizzling
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup of double cream
- For the whipped cream, pour the double cream in a mixing bowl, and using an electric whisk, mix until you have stiff peaks. Put in the fridge.
- Add the ice, coffee, milk, caramel sauce, and sugar into a blender and mix until smooth.
- Pour into two glasses, then dollop the cream on top and finally drizzle over the caramel sauce.