Popcorn & Peanut Butter Bars
If you’re looking for some snack inspiration, look no further than these popcorn and peanut butter bars. They’re quick and easy to make – salty, sweet and just the right amount of chewy.
Makes: 18 Bars
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cooling Time: 30 Minutes
- Line a baking tray (12 x 9”) with greaseproof paper.
- Melt the syrup and peanut butter together in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Take the mixture off the heat and add in the popcorn. Stir well until the popcorn is fully coated.
- Pour mixture into the tray and place in the fridge to cool for 30 minutes.
- Divide up into bars and enjoy!
Prep time: 15 Minutes
100g golden syrup
4 tbsp peanut butter