Honey Sesame Chicken Stir Fry
This is a tasty freezer meal which can be pre-prepared, frozen together, then taken out in the morning and ready to cook in the evening. Fall in love with your freezer by creating delicious meals, storing them and saving time in the process!
- Put the chicken breast into a bowl and add the cornflour, ensuring the chicken gets fully coated.
- Put the chicken into a large freezer bag.
- Next, mix all the sauce ingredients together and pop these into a separate small freezer bag.
- Pop the sauce ingredients bag in with the chicken and seal that bag tightly. Keeping them in separate bags but frozen together.
- Don’t forget to write on what it is! Take out and enjoy when needed.
- Heat a wok with a little oil and add the chicken, cooking for about five minutes until the edges colour.
- Add in your sauce and cook for a further 3/4 minutes, letting the cornflour thicken the sauce.
- Serve with some fresh noodles or fluffy rice and some veggies.
Prep time: 15 Minutes
Cook time: 8 Minutes