Lec Key Worker Nomination Competition T&Cs
7/5/2020 - 11/5/2020
We want to recognise the good work our key workers are doing so, we're giving away an undercounter fridge, larder or freezer as a thank you!
- This competition is only open to Residents in the United Kingdom (“UK”). Employees of Lec, its parent company GDHA (Glen Dimplex Home Appliances), its subsidiary companies, their families, agents and other parties directly involved with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- To enter the competition via Facebook, the participant needs to tag their key/essential worker in the original Facebook post and tell us what makes them so amazing! How have they been going above and beyond to help the community around them?
- The competition is open from 8pm on Thursday 7th May until 10:00am on Thursday 14th May 2020. Any entries after 10:00am on 14th May will be deemed invalid and not eligible to enter the competition.
- ONE winner will be selected at random by Lec on 14th May 2020.
- The winner will be notified by a direct message. The winner must respond to the notification direct message with their full name, telephone number, prize choice and delivery address within 5 working days, or the prize will be reallocated.
- The prize includes the delivery of a white under-counter refrigerator, larder or freezer. The winner can select their preferred option from the SKUs listed below:
444410485 - R5511W: 55cm Undercounter refrigerator in White.
444410476 - L5511W: 55cm Undercounter larder in White.
444410502 - U5511W: 55cm Undercounter freezer in White.
- The prize will be arranged no later than 28 days after acceptance as outlined in 2.5. Please allow up to 8 weeks for delivery.
- The prize includes contact-less delivery only. The product will be delivered to the address of the winner's choosing, it is the winner's responsibility to move the product inside to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- The prize does not include installation or removal of any old appliance.
- The product comes with 1-year standard manufacturer warranty. It is the winner's responsibility to register for the warranty.
- Where applicable, any data captured during the course of the promotion will be collated, accessed, processed and stored wholly in accordance with applicable local data protection laws and regulations. Lec will not transmit data to unauthorised third parties or outside the EU. For full details on how we will treat your personal data, please visit: https://www.lec.co.uk/privacy-notice/
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or for those entries not received by the competition closing date.
- Lec is not liable for any additional costs incurred by the participant relating to the competition.
- Lec shall not be liable for any failure to fulfil this offer where such failure is caused by any supervening circumstances amounting to force majeure (meaning: beyond Lec’s reasonable control) and/or events which, without the fault of either party, render performances impossible or incapable of satisfactory execution.
- Lec reserves the right to withdraw this competition at any time and/or to unilaterally change the terms and conditions without incurring any liability.
- Lec shall not be liable for unfulfilled delivery, due to circumstances out of its control.
- Please allow up to eight (8) weeks for delivery.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with English law and come under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.