Lec respects the privacy of
every individual who visits our website. Personal information will be collected
only where we expressly request your personal information.
Any personal information that we
request will be used for the following purposes only:
- to fulfill any service or provide information that you might request, in which case
we may disclose information to third parties solely for the purpose of
fulfilling your request;
- to improve the quality of our website and the services
that we provide to you;
- to send to you marketing information relating to new
products or services or to notify you of changes to our website. This will only be done where you have specifically agreed to be contacted for these purposes using the "opt in" features within our website;
- to monitor your use of our website; and
- to aggregate statistics about customers, traffic
patterns and related site information in an anonymous form.
We will treat your personal
information in accordance with the United Kingdom's Data Protection Act
1998.You have the right as an individual to find out what personal information
we hold about you and to request that we correct any errors in your personal
information. Also, you may request that we do not use your personal
What are the benefits to me
of Lec collecting my information?
Collecting this information will help Lec to achieve the following:
1. to allow Lec to fulfill
services requested by you;
2. to help us create website content more relevant to you;
3. to make improvements to our website;
4. to assess general trends within the website and its use; and
5. where you have given us your permission, to alert you to new products,
special offers, updated information and other new services that Lec
considers to be of interest to you.
How do I "opt out"?
We will only send marketing information to you if you have specifically requested to receive it. If you wish to opt out of the receipt of our marketing information you can select the appropriate response on the information sent to you. If you
wish to withdraw your permission at any other time you may do so by contacting Lec through the 'Contact Us' section of this website.
How do I amend information about
You may request that we amend any of
your personal information that we hold by contacting us using the details set
out in the 'Contact Us' section of this website.
Our cookies do not store personal information and they are used to help improve your experience of our website.
For more information about our cookies please see our Cookie Information page or visit the www.allaboutcookies.org website.
* Lec is a company based in the
United Kingdom and is a part of the Glen Dimplex Group of companies. Statements